Welcome Forums Forums Outings Outing to Gloucester docks 4th May

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

For all those not on the group chat , this thurs eve we are planning a trip to Gloucester docks . Meeting at The crane next to the car park at 7.30pm. Be aware of the car park signing if using that car park. Or park in the multi storey in The Quays and walk back.  If the weather isnt good which looking at forecast it might be wet we may cancel and do it in near future. I will post both on here and the group chat at 5pm on thurs confirming if we go ahead or postpone. If anyone wants a lift etc let me know. If you do come along get lost cant find us ring me on 07901 798493

Andy

dmhyett
      Keymaster

It is still several days away so forecasts are just that and not certain. However, the Met Office are forecasting only a 20% chance of any rain during the evening though there may be a light shower about 1600. It would be ideal if it was actually not raining when we are there but would help if the ground was wet (reflections). Is there likely to be a model this time as I did not take a flashgun last time so could not photograph her? Will you offer some guidance on equipment to bring (e.g. tripod, flashgun). Generally the timing should be good as ideally you want to take night shots at dusk before it is completely dark. I think sunset is about 2040 so there should be opportunities to capture shots either side of dusk.

Dave

AndyR
        Participant

I have spoken to the young lady (Lauren) who i asked if she was available this morning. She said she had a gym session prior but should be able to attend althou she maybe coming along later.Ive got to speak to her weds just to confirm etc.  On the equipment side of things .a tripod if you want some long exposure images etc other than that some flash would be highly beneficial . I will bring along at least one godox flash with remote trigger. Possibly a light stand.

AndyR
          Participant

This evenings meeting will go ahead at The Docks as so far the weather has held off.  We may have Lauren joining us as well althou she cant make it for 7.30. If it does rain ive told her ill ring her and tel her not to bother and i will arrange another date with her. Anyway till later .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.