Welcome Forums Forums Modelography October 2022 sessions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I intend to run a couple of sessions in October to get the ball well and truly rolling.

The first one on Friday 7th ‘on a location’ on the Honeybourne Line / Path in the vicinity of the bridge and Churchill Gardens. Time to be confirmed, but I am inclined to a 10 a.m. start.

The second in and around the studio in Ashchurch which several of you are familiar with. This will be on the evening of Tuesday 18th.

Numbers in both cases will be limited, and there will probably be  a moderate charge if the models are semi-professional (which as those who have attended such events will know makes a big difference). If you want to register an interest before I confirm details as soon as I can, please email me on modelography@cheltenhamcameraclub.co.uk

John Mallows

dmhyett
      Keymaster

What time is the Ashchurch event on the 18th. I shall be at a Literature Festival event on the 7th.

Dave

johnm
        Participant

Note postponed to 25th. I was struggling to get a model on 18th. I think  a 7 p m start is good, but we could make it half six if preferred. I will be there in any case.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.