Welcome Forums Forums Audio Visuals (AVs) Initial posting!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I am posting this just so that users (including me!) can ‘Subscribe’ to the board and receive notifications of postings..

See the thread under ‘Forum notifications’ in The Coffe Bar forum.

I’ll do the same in the others that don’t have any postings yet.

Cheers.

John.

dmhyett
      Keymaster

A good point John, I have now subscribed to this as well.

Dave

JohnC
        Keymaster

After I had posted my original, Dave, I tried to put the same posting in the other forums which hadn’t got posts but when I hit ‘Submit’, all I got was a blank input box with a system reply saying something like, ‘There are no postings in this forum’.

Having failed in my efforts, I did an ‘Edit’ to my first posting to explain what had happened but when I hit ‘Save’ or ‘Submit’ or whatever, my original posting reappeared with no changes whatsoever.

Strange, passing strange!

I shall now go and try again to put an ‘Initial post’ in a forum that as yet has no postings. You will see the success or lack of when you next access the forums.

Cheers.

John.

JohnC
          Keymaster

Update.

I tried to post the ‘Initial posting’ message in ‘Nature Group’ and it worked fine.
            I then tried to post the same in ‘Outings’ but it didn’t work. I got the same as I did yesterday – a system box which said ‘No topics were found here!’

The plot thickens.

Cheers.

John.

PS perhaps we should continue this in a different form from ‘AV’?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.