Welcome Forums Forums Photography – Help and Advice Help please – flash gun.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I have been offered a Kamkorda KFL1 flashgun almost unused.

One slight problem (for me!) is that there are no instructions/manual with it.The Kamkorda site (www.kamkorda.com) doesn’t appear to have a link from which to download it.

I have emailed the company (which incidentally appears to operate from ‘Mailboxes Etc”, 20 Winchcombe Street, Cheltenham but whose phone number appears to represent numerous companies!) but have not had a reply as yet.

It sounds very much like a ‘grey import’ but I would like to know more before writing it off completely.

Any chance that anyone out there has one or know where I can get the full instructions/manual (or any other info), please?

Many thanks.

John.

dmhyett
      Keymaster

John, sorry not heard of this make.

Dave

AndyR
        Participant

John i would be abit wary of mounting it on your camera heard a few horror stories of bridging contacts on the hotshoe etc and frying the internals using third party flashes that a question on their compatibilty. Last year i bought a Godox AD200 pro which you can change the flash heads on far more powerful than a speedlight and very  easy to use.

JohnC
          Keymaster

Thanks, folks.

Yes, Andy, very wary of using it on my camera.  I think the answer I shall give to the offerer is, “Thanks but no thanks!”.

I have already have a Nissin flash gun which does fine for the little bits of flash that I actually do.

Cheers and thanks again.

John.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.