Welcome Forums Forums Outings Evening photoshoot Cheltenham

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

A planned evening photoshoot in Cheltenham is been planned for the evening of Friday 21st October. The plan is to meet somewhere at top of Monpellier and work our way down past The Queens hotel down into The Promenade etc and around town. Planning on meeting at 7pm. A tripod etc would be an advantage if you want to capture light trails etc . Street photography after dark can bring a whole new concept . Be good to see some of our newer members and anyone who has never tried it before come along. Anyone wanting help or advice on the night just ask .

Also going to plan to one around the docks in future and may be able to get Lauren who some of you know to come and do some modelling for us after dark with off camera flash etc. Further details in due course.

Another place which hope to organise a trip to prob now in New year which I along with a couple of others visited yesterday is Whiteford Lighthouse in South Wales a old abandoned Victorian lighthouse which stands in a Estuary. The only thing is its a long walk from the car park  and you have to time it right in relation to the tides etc if you want to get right up close to it. But its well worth it as discovered yesterday. Plenty of vids on You tube about it with some quite stunning Drone photography.

Further details on the evening shoot on the 21st to follow. Anyone wanting to borrow a tripod let me know ill happily lend you one for the night.

Obviously if the weather isnt favourable we will cancel and make another date etc as now the climate is changing  Any questions just ask.

Richard_Jefferies
      Participant

Andy, Is there a way to confirm that I’d like to come on the Cheltenham photo walk on the 21st? In Montpellier will you be meeting, e.g. near The Ivy or wherever?

Thanks,

Richard Jefferies

AndyR
        Participant

Hi Richard

As it stands no there isnt anyway of confirming so to speak its basically just turn up. The meeting point is yet to be decided but it will be around Montpellier somewhere. As i said if the weathers bad we will cancel and do another evening. Time wise prob meet at 7pm. More details will follow.

Andy

AndyR
          Participant

Update on this evenings planned photo shoot. I will be going to The Courtyard at Montpellier for 7pm rain or shine. Hopefully fingers crossed weather will ease off.

I didnt want anyone turning up and finding themselves on their own . Hope to see you all later as it stands at 5.20 pm I have five confirmed they will be there.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.