Welcome Forums Forums Modelography December Event

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I had hoped to fit in two sessions before Xmas, but for various reasons I am  settling on just one. Either on the 16th or 17th.

I anticipate this being with a model who has  experience with fashion brands. We will be at the Coombe Hill faem shop and antique, where  an open-side barn covering provides some shelter for an array of functional photogeneic ‘antiques’ . This should  provide a great posing background for our model. Also there is a beautifully restored Bedford van,  painted out in retro colous and chrome for an aunthenric fifties look. Morevover it serves coffee and cakes – which I am sure will be welcome.

I am unsure whether to pick a  Friday 16th  morning, say 10 to 1, which would preclude memebrs who are working, or Saturday 17th, whcih might clash with the last weekend of Xmas shoping. If you are keen to come  perhaps you could let me know your preference.

dmhyett
    Keymaster

John, have you chosen the model yet? What style of clothing as I can imagine a background with antiques suggests older fashions.

Dave

AndyR
    Participant

As discussed yesterday with you Saturday for me due to work etc. Trevor Hatton who i know and owns the van is a real nice bloke as is his wife and im sure will be most accommodating on the day and can highly recommend the cakes !!

johnm
    Participant

Yes , model is as anticipated. Link to pics will follow.

But I see no reason for the period of the setting and background items restricting the period of the model’s outfits. Indeed the various items are likely to range over decades if not centuries.  I suggest we allow ourselves the sort of flexibility that you’d see in, for example, Vogue.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.