Welcome Forums Forums Competition Queries Aggregate PDI round 4

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hi everyone

I have spent quite a while on the CCC website, looking to find any information about a theme for the Aggregate PDI round 4. I apologise to to all the folks who have put in so much effort to create the new site, but I have been going around in circles trying to establish if this round is open or has a set theme. The page listing the rules for Aggregate is not specific about this, and I can’t find anywhere else where this information might be provided.

Thanks for any advice anyone can give (the comp. deadline is still two days away).

JohnC
      Keymaster

Hi,

Try :- Competitions (under Members). Go down the page to Competitions Rules and Advice and click on ‘Competition Rules’ in ‘Please read the latest version of the Competition Rules.’

Cheers.

John.

dmhyett
        Keymaster

You will see themes in the programme. Round 1,2 & 4 are open so we only use a theme in Round 3.

Dave

JohnC
          Keymaster

Sorry about that!

I completely mis-read the question and obviously then gave the wrong answer!

Duh – back to sleep!

Cheers.

John.

dmhyett
            Keymaster

John, I am sure you will agree that it is nice to see a new name on the forum. Also any question is sensible if you want to know the answer.

Dave

Walking-Guy
              Keymaster

Many thanks to John and Dave for your help. I have managed to navigate the entry system and even successfully resized one submission down to 2MB all by myself – with help from the video. I won’t reveal how long the whole process took, and I have no great hopes for my entries, but it was a very useful learning process! Thanks again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.