Welcome Forums Forums 7 O’Clock Club 15th February…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

… will have Andy Roberts leading a session taking pictures ‘not hand held. But not necessarily on a triod either. He will be bringing along his latest gizmos for achieving this, and I am sure Andy will welcome your contributions to the session. Or at least, that’s what I understood he’ll be doing  from a brief chat when he  volunteered to host this session while I am elsewhere, possibly taking a few snaps.

Remember although I am co-ordinating the 7 o’clock sessions, and facilitating many of them, I am more than happy to have others take the lead on particualr topics. Just give me a shout.

But my intention is to deliver an overview of ‘high end re-touching’ on Thursday 2nd March. It will be a bit of a canter through what’s typically done to get editorial and fashion images to a fine standard, whilst retaining creativity and avoiding the unrealistic ‘wax-works’ images so prevalent on social media; usually done by simple single pass filters. Ughh.  Even so, reservations abound and hopefully we’ll find time to air those as well.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.